Kurt G. Penner, P.E.
Principal, Mechanical Engineer
- Principal / Mechanical Engineer / Treasurer
- Professional Engineer, LEED AP BD+C, CEM, HDP, CPD
- BSME University of Iowa and MBA DePaul University
- Over 20 years of experience as a consulting engineer
- Focuses on company development, national account relations and projects, co-managing the mechanical department, and project design.
- Industry Strengths: Healthcare mechanical and plumbing design, large mechanical equipment replacement design, and various other types of commercial design.
- A native of Chicago, Kurt loves the Midwest and has a deep love for his Chicago Cubs (The Fall of 2016 was a good time for Kurt!). Kurt loves to be active and regularly trains and competes in running, cycling, swimming, and triathlon events. He loves spending time and traveling with his wife, Suzy, and children Nicolette, Brittany, and Kyle.